My name is Simon. I’m a husband, father, and the Principal at Structure.
I’m not a money-focused entrepreneur and I’m definitely not a salesperson. I’m quite the opposite. And, interestingly, “opposite” is why people love to work with me and my company.
What I mean is that we subscribe to what some would call “naked consulting.” We don’t actually consult naked—that would be unprofessional. We seek out situations that make us vulnerable and we jump right into the middle of them.
- Instead of selling, we just start consulting.
- Instead of squeezing the life out of our business, we give it away.
- We tell the truth.
- We’re not afraid to ask dumb questions or make dumb suggestions.
- We own our mistakes.
- We make everything about the client.
- We honor our humanity and admit our weaknesses.
What happens is that clients trust us. And they stay with us for years because we’ve developed a level of trust they can’t find any anywhere else.
Here are a few facts about me
- I’m married to my middle-school sweetheart
- I have four children (five and under)
- My 10,000 Hours: Copywriting & Graphic Design
- My 3 Words: Strategic, Trusted, Sincere
- Industry Experience: E-commerce, Education, Media, Tech
When it comes to running a business . . .
Explaining what you do is complicated. Uniting your staff can seem impossible. And ensuring results can feel like a guessing game.
Let me help you get unstuck so you can move work forward.
The African proverb is true. “You can go fast by yourself. But you’ll go far with other people.” As business owners, we often try to bear the entire burden of our business on ourselves. But that’s not true.
Growth, in life and in business, happens in relationships.
You see, you may not know it but you’re blind to your own blind spots. There are shortcuts you miss along the road because you’re traveling alone. I want to help you minimize your blind spots. I want to help you see shortcuts. And I want help you get clear so that you can win. When you work with me, you’ll get more than a deliverable—you’ll get a relationship.
I want to help you . . .
- Build a business that’s not only for your customers, but that’s for you.
- Build a business that you understand.
- Experience what it feels like when your team is aligned and work is moving forward.
- Quit wasting time and money you don’t have on projects that don’t work.
You’ll need a strategic advisor to walk with you every step of the way. You need feedback. You need to know when you’re doing it right (and when you’re not). And you need results.
Consider hiring me to be your trusted advisor. You’ll get unstuck. You’ll find clarity. And you’ll move work forward.
And you’ll find that you’ll start to understand customers (and your company) better than you ever have before. Your organization will be aligned. And you’ll make more money because your projects will work and your products will sell.
But . . . you don’t have to hire me.
Instead, you can figure it out on your own. Or you can invest in someone else later down the road.
But let me ask. How long will it take you to figure it out on your own? If you don’t invest now, when will you? And how much time and money are you going to waste in the meantime?
A year from now you’ll wish you would’ve started today.