We are actively seeking candidates for this position! When you’re ready to apply, you can find the link to our application form at the bottom of this page.
We’re a website agency that specializes in web strategy, web design, web development, and marketing for the manufacturing, cannabis, and non-profit industries.
We’re obsessed with helping our clients grow and see business results from their websites. And we’re committed to building a super-fun company for our clients and team that helps contribute to a meaningful life.
Currently, we have a small remote team based across the globe and are interested in hiring remote workers.
Web Designer Overview
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our project manager and web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and Figma.
Web Designer Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual base salary depending on location, skills, and experience
- Additional comp available via spot performance bonuses, sales referrals, and new hire referrals
- Stipends for wellness (apps, gyms, etc.) and connectivity (mobile phone or home internet)
- 15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), 9 paid holidays